Alvechurch Parish Council Minutes & Agenda
Protocol For Remote Meetings
|The following link shows the protocol which will be followed by Alvechurch Parish Council when holding council meetings, this is in line with The Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020. |
Protocol For Remote Meetings
Please note that all meeting agendas are published at least three days in advance of each meeting and are displayed on the Council Notice Boards.
|A copy of the Parish Council’s Meeting dates for 2020/21 can be downloaded here: |
APC Yearly Meeting Plan 2020-21 v1
Copies of the Agendas relevant to forthcoming Parish Council and Committee Meetings may be downloaded from this page.
Full Council Agenda – 8th June 2020
All relevant supporting documentation for a forthcoming meeting may be viewed by clicking on the relevant link below. Alternatively a ‘hard copy’ is also available 3 days in advance of any given meeting and may be viewed by visiting the Parish Council Offices.
|Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4|
|Documentation for the next meeting:|
Hard copies of the Agendas are also displayed on the Parish Council noticeboards which are sited in the following locations:
- One outside the Office on George Road
- One on The Square, which is situated on Red Lion Street at the crossroads with Swan Street, Bear Hill and The Square
- One at the entrance gate of Hopwood Community Centre
- One on the A441 Worcestershire Road, inside the Bus Shelter which sits halfway between the junctions with Redditch Road (Alvechurch) and Dagnell End Lane (Holt End)
- One outside Rowney Green Village Hall on Rowney Green Lane
Please click on the meeting dates below to view or download a copy of the ‘approved’ minutes (see below for archived meeting minutes).
Please note: Alvechurch Parish Council intend to make publicly available all meeting minutes within one month of the meeting having taken place, except during the month of August when ‘DRAFT’ Minutes will be uploaded; this being due to Council Recess.
|Monday 4th May 2020||May 2020 - PLANNING Minutes||7pm|
|Monday 11th May 2020||DRAFT - May 2020 - ACM Minutes DRAFT||7pm|
|Monday 1st June||Planning Committee||7pm|
|Monday 8th June||Full Council Meeting||7pm|
|Monday 15th June||Finance Committee (GRANT APPLICATIONS)|
|Monday 6th July||Planning Committee||7pm|
|Monday 13th July||Full Council Meeting||7pm|
|Monday 27th July||Youth Sports & Recreation (Committee)||7pm|
|AUGUST RECESS – NO COUNCIL/COMMITTEE MEETINGS (Planning Decisions taken under S101 Delegated Powers)|
|Monday 7th September||Planning Committee||7pm|
|Monday 14th September||Full Council Meeting||7pm|
|Monday 5th October||Planning Committee||7pm|
|Monday 12st October||Full Council Meeting||7pm|
|Monday 26th October||Youth Sports & Recreation (Committee) (Budget Meeting)||7pm|
|Monday 2nd November||Planning Committee||7pm|
|Monday 9th November||Full Council Meeting||7pm|
|Monday 16th November||Finance Committee (BUDGET DELIBERATION/RECOMMENDATION)|
|Monday 7th December||Planning Committee||7pm|
|Monday 14th December||Full Council Meeting (Budget Meeting)||7pm|
|CHRISTMAS CLOSURE: From Wednesday 23rd December 2020 – Friday 1st January 2020 (inclusive)|
|Monday 4th January 2021||Planning Committee||7pm|
|Monday 11th January||Full Council Meeting||7pm|
|Monday 25th January||Youth Sports & Recreation (Committee)||7pm|
|Monday 1st February||Planning Committee||7pm|
|Monday 8th February||Full Council Meeting||7pm|
|Monday 15th February||Finance Committee (GRANT APPLICATIONS)|
|Monday 1st March||Planning Committee||7pm|
|Monday 8th March||Full Council Meeting||7pm|
|Tuesday 6thth April||Planning Committee||7pm|
|Monday 12th April||Full Council Meeting||7pm|
|Monday 27th April||Annual Parish Meeting||7pm|
1. FULL COUNCIL MEETINGS are usually held on the second Monday of each month unless there is a Bank Holiday (excluding August*).
– All Council Meetings to start at 7pm unless otherwise indicated.
2. Planning Applications will be available for Committee Members to view prior to the Planning Meetings.
3. Planning Applications requiring an urgent decision or during ‘Council Recess’ will be addressed under S101 – Delegated Powers. (Additional Planning Committee meetings may be convened as and when considered appropriate).
Any Committee Chairman unable to attend for their Committee Meeting is required to agree the Chairmanship of that same Committee at the meeting prior (wherever possible).
|Christmas Closure: From Wednesday 23rd December 2020 – Friday 1st January 2020 (inclusive)|